farhonaaa :)

my friends call me farhooonaaa 1 hahaha:D

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

yeahhhh !

EXAMMMM!
goodbye

gonna miss u !:P
finally ,i've done all my exam papers:)
haha:D with the shittto feeling,
heh , comments about the papers by AZMA FARHANA:)

bm : okeyyyyla!
paper was prepared by the cutest teacher , DAX AUZANI !
haha:D ade satu soalan yg psl kadet remaja putera ,
jwpnnye mantapp kowt !
poyo , kdt puteri mane , hahaha:D

science : takde problemmm sgt la :D
fine! not too easy n not too hard , so so la!:D
yeah , after done it , as usual i slept ,LALA~
my hobby la!

sej : totally boreddd ,
hahaha:D
soalann tanak susah lg en !!
but sej is my fav. subject kowtt!
hehe , 10 soalan aku kasi tarammm !
haha:D
no hope to get A!
if i got A,i'll screammm like i saw a ghost babe !
AAAAAAA, haha:D

math : paper 1 , errr menggaru jgkla!!
haha:D paper 2 , PERGGGGH .
all the questions are totally hard+difficult, damn hard mann!
haha:D for sure i think i'll not get a!
mmm:):) l

kh : WHAAA!
that's my expressions when i got the paper!
i did'nt read anything ! haha:D
soo , when i read the question , i was like whaaa??
wtfff! idk anything , believe me !
i'm low in kh , sooo bile tak study ,
mm lagila !haha:D
i never got A in this subjectt, haha:D
i used to get B or C or D ,haha:D

geo , nnt ehh :D



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home